Aromatherapy – Send your brain a message!
Who knew? But, it’s so true when it comes to aromatherapy. Our brains are simply amazing. By sending your brain a message, via your olfactory senses (your nose), you can tell your brain what you need. Your brain is like a special secret agent. Understanding how to communicate with it might take a little bit of research, but it will be worth the effort.
Creative blend names are:
- Acute Recall – contains essential oils of Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and White Camphor
- Cut Loose – contains essential oils of Frankincense, Rosemary, Eucalyptus and Lavender
- Go Go GO! – contains essential oils of Ginger, Lemon, Cinnamon and Rosemary
- Happy Gut – contains essential oils of Ginger, Peppermint, Lavender and Lemon
- Night Night – contains essential oils of Lavender, Clary Sage Ylang Ylang and Lemon
- No Thunder – contains essential oils of Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus and Rosemary
- Not Today – contains essential oils of Lavender, Bergamot and Ylang Ylang
- ResQ – contains essential oils of Bergamot, Peppermint, Eucalyptus and Clove
Inhalers – $3 each
Choose from Cut Loose, Go Go GO! or Night Night blends packaged in 1 oz or 15 ml glass bottles with reducer caps. Perfect for measuring your favorite aromatherapy blend, drop-by-drop, into your diffuser. Remember to follow your diffuser’s instructions for cleaning and how much essential oil to use,
Choose from Go Go GO!, No Thunder or Not Today aromatherapy blends added to sunflower seed oil. Roll-ons are packaged in a 10ml glass bottle with a stainless steel roller ball applicator and priced at $7.50 each. A convenient way to keep your favorite aromatherapy blend close at hand.